Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome Partners

My first post will be brief. Welcome to "An Eye on the Harvest". Pull up a chair and take a look at how God is at work among the churches that make up Harvest Baptist Association. This will not be a place for complaining, politicking (is that a word?), or even strategizing. It will be a place for celebrating. It will be a place for reminding us that God is at work and we are all invited to join Him. It will be a place for community as we celebrate with one another. It will be a place for encouragement. Will you join me?

4 comments:

  1. This is my first BLOG, ever, how sad is that now that I think about it, but I think this is a great way for us to come together, share the things God is doing in our churches and our communities, and also our lives. Thank you Harvest for all the work you do to help us walk our walks...I love you guys! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, too, Connie. Pass the word and let's develop this community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it is June 2009 already. May the Lord bless you and encourage you in what is happening in the Harvest. I think I can already hear the echoes of our Savior, "Well Done, Thou Good and Faithful Servant." In the words of Fanny Crosby, "Let's hope and trust, Let's watch and pray, and labor till the Master comes."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, this Blog. The fields are white unto Harvest Baptist Association - let's get busy!

    ReplyDelete